TEN DAY COURSE
Open to Challenge 1A graduates and above.
In ten days we will have plenty of time to revise and build upon our ground skills and progress with your ridden skills aiming for a stable platform and a solid foundation. Focusing on:
- expanding and refining groundwork
- introducing and refining bit work
- advancing ridden patterns establishing flat work & dressage knowledge
- Understanding horse biomechanics
- introducing jumping
- introducing and building rein less ridden work
- refining your seat as a rider
We are really keen for this course because time is so precious and this is a chance to really make some big changes and accelerate learning for both horses and people.